Closet Organizer Systems
Many people wish to have an organized closet in their bedroom. Each one of this dreamer have their own closet design ideas and each one of them will reach to a point asking “which is the best bedroom closet organizers?” We offer recommendations for sliding closet doors. Our recommendations are basics for forming an entire closet.
We recommend these details for bedroom closet organizers. They are as follows:
1. Closet design ideas such as sliding closet doors are better for gaining additional space. We recommend that your closet should not have a back wall or board. This is to make your closet space wider or bigger. Sliding doors is known to consume minimum space.
2. The depth of the closet shelves should be 70 centimeters (27.6 inches). This is the most convenient size to reach for items you wish to place in the closet.
3. Bedroom closet organizers should have shelves with width not more than 90 centimeters (35 inches). This is the maximum size of width. Anything above this size, the shelves will tend to curve. The average size of clothes is 30 centimeters (11.8 inches) therefore the width and depth should be multiplied in regards with average clothes filling size. The ideal size should be 30 x 70 centimeters (11.8 x 27.6 inches), 60 x 70 centimeters (23.6 x 27.6 inches), 60 x 70 centimeters (23.6 x 27.6 inches) and 90 x 70 centimeters (35 x 27.6 inches). The height of shelves should range from 20 to 30 centimeters (7.9 to 11.8 inches) for great amount of clothes.
4. The closet drawers must be installed in the lower part but can extend up to a height not more than 140 centimeters (55.11 inches) from the closet base. This is the maximum height design for convenient working drawers.
5. The closet drawer maximum width should be 70 centimeters (27.6 inches). This is to enable the drawer to slide in and out smoothly with the tracks that is fixed to allow this movement.
6. The bedroom closet organizers often come with clothes hangers. The average height of clothes hangers should be 1 meter from the bottom and another 1 meter from the top of the closet. The 1 meter allowance can be used as shelves or drawers. Hanger rods for clothes and coats are installed in different height because the rods for coats as well as for blouses are designed to fit to their sizes. In organizing your closet, it is not advisable to install hangers at the top of the closet mainly because it is too high to reach.
7. In creating bedroom closet organizers, other materials that can add convenience in organizing should be considered. Some of these closet accessories are wire baskets for socks and handkerchief, tie racks, wire closet shelving, steel shelves and so much more.
8. It is also a good idea to install a pull out shelf. This provides easy and convenient organizing work especially reaching for things that are placed on the inner side of the shelves. Pull out shelves can also be made of wire baskets. Wire closet shelving is lighter yet effective. Tie racks and belt racks keep the items organized and tangle free.
- Ties holder, belts holder, trousers holder etc.
9. Like any other furniture, bedroom closet organizers can be blended with decorative lighting which provides a brighter view of what is stored in the closet. The lighting effect also adds beauty to your closet outlook.
10. Closet or any furniture must be maintained and cleaned to keep it up to performance and prolong its service time.Bedroom closet organizer is a very effective way of saving time, money and effort. It will give a person enough time to do more work in the house and it provides help to maintain a well, cleaned and organized closet. Consider the use of closet organizers worth every single penny you used to get it done.
Wire Closet Organizers and Other Great Home Storage Ideas
Full of storage Ideas!
Back from Closet Organizer Modern Sliding Closet Doors to Sliding Door